El fin de semana pasado fuimos todos, mis padres y nosotros a Roma. Antes de que vinieran aquí a España les había preguntado si querían ir a Roma, París u otro sitio, eligieron Roma y así que fuimos. Nunca había pensado en la cantidad de historia y cultura que hay ahí, pero en cada momento había algo que me impresionó, lo pasé tan bien ahí y tengo muchas ganas de ver más de Italia.
Last weekend we went to Rome with my parents. Before they came to Spain, I asked them where they wanted to go, Paris, Rome or another city. They picked Rome, so off we went.
I had never really thought about how much history and culture there was there, but the entire time there was something that wowed me. I am looking forward to going back to Italy at some point
El primer día fuimos al coliseo, aquí se ven mis padres y el coliseo al fondo- no me acuerdo que pasó pero estaban riendo y saqué esta foto en aquel momento.
On the first day we went to the Colisseum. I´m not sure why my parents were laughing, but I thought this was a nice picture of them.
On the first day we went to the Colisseum. I´m not sure why my parents were laughing, but I thought this was a nice picture of them.
The Roman forum, a place in the city centre where there are a lot of ruins from ancient Rome. Here you can see the pillars of the former Temple of Saturn.
El foro romano
The Roman forum
El Coliseo
The Colisseum
El panteón
The pantheon
El río Tiber y al fondo la basílica de San Pedro.
The Tiber and in the background St. Peter´s Basilica.
Dentro del museo vaticano- donde está la capilla sixtina.
Inside the vatican museum- where the sistine chapel is located.
La escalera que da a la salida del museo vaticano.
The vatican museum exit- a cool staircase.
Dentro de la basílica de San Pedro
Inside St. Peter´s Basilica.
La basílica de San Pedro y su plaza.









No comments:
Post a Comment