So I am in Spain again completing the second phase of my MA in Spanish language and culture.
I thought it would be neat to start a blog as a record for myself and for my friends back home to know what I have been up to.
I also am hoping to add some pictures, but since I haven´t used my camera yet, that will have to wait.
This year the courses we are taking are
Gramática
Arte Español
Historia, Sociedad y Política
Lingüística
Literatura Hispana
Cultura popular
In addition we also have excursions to locations near Salamanca as well as a film class and tours of various locations of interest in the city.
The first week was full of fun, meeting up with old friends, taking in the sites of Salamanca (Plaza Mayor, La Catedral, los bares y mucho más). We also had some sad news, that Adriana, la mexicana, would not be in our group this time. However, our posse of 4 have a number of adventures planned already.
I´ll try to add some photos in the next little while to make this more interesting. But I would love to read your comments and give this blogging thing a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment